The 35th Annual Glutton Mud Volleyball Tournament will be held on Saturday, August 3, 2019, rain or shine. Like in previous years we have two options for registering for the tournament.
Team Registration Only: You can just register a team for $140 if you do it by July 10. Early registration ends on July 10. Team registration will be $160 after July 10.
Pig Package: You can get your team registration, 6 GMVB t-shirts and 6 can huggers, a total value of $242 for just $199.
Note: You can’t register until you have all the info we need: Name, email address, phone, team name, and shirt sizes if ordering Pig Pkg.
- GMVB 2019 Flyer
- You will be notified a few days before the tournament of your first game starting time.
- The tournament kicks off at 8 am Saturday, August 3.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled first game so you can register and get ready to play.
- We strongly encourage carpooling because parking is limited. We’ve moved or concession area this year and are looking forward to seeing all of you there.
- Remember this is a fundraiser so NO COOLERS are allowed on the premises.
We’re in need of items for our Silent Auction. 100% of the Silent Auction proceeds will benefit the Evangelical Children’s Home in St. Louis and several other local charities. Below you’ll find letters from the Children’s Home and from the Gluttons that may assist in helping you acquire items that can be put into the auction.
Letter from the Evangelical Children’s Home: ECH Letter
Letter from the Gluttons Club: GMVB Letter
If you have items please contact one of the following people: