Notes from the Board meeting of Wednesday, July 7, 2010.
- GMVB Everything is going smoothly so far.
- Workers wrist bands: $15, $10 (no drinking adults) and $5 kids under 10.
- Need dirt for the courts. Rick looking into it.\
- We’re thinking about buying another freezer
- Beer booth will close at a pre-determined time after the tourney
- 10 teams paid as of July 7
- Jimmy Doyle is getting us 6 cases of hot dogs for .18 lb.
- Deck Committee: Everything is done except so me finishing touches in the outdoor kitchen. The project came in just a little over budget. It really looks spectacular!
- Cedar trees: We’re going to bring down at least one of the large cedars at the north end of the pool because the needles are hurting the deck and pool.
- Burn barrel: Don Schoendienst has one. He just has to get it cut and brought over. The old one (original pool filter) finally burned through.
- Football Raffle: We need to get going on it. Jonco will order the tickets to print.
- Toilet broken: Somehow the toilet in the recently remodeled hall bathroom was broken off the stack. Someone must have fallen against it and broke the bolts holding it on. It happened sometime around Father’s Day.
- Container for pool supplies: Kevin thinks we need something. We talked about using on e of the freezers when it’s not being used for ice (which would be most of the time)
- Security cameras: Some think the cameras shouldn’t be on the pool. Will discuss at Membership meeting.
- Living Room Furniture: We need to clear out some of it
- Coming up
- Membership Meeting – Friday, July 16 at 7:16 pm
- Bowling at Corner Bar – Mike Green is looking into getting us a date.
- Sex Trivia – Friday, September 10
- Golf Tournament – Saturday, September 25th at Belk Park in Wood River IL
Clean Up After Yourself. It’s become apparent that people aren’t cleaning up after themselves. If you bring something to the Club, take it home or throw it away. That includes food, towels, clothing. If it’s left at the Club it becomes community property and/or will be thrown out.
We also need the members to police who is here. We’ve had instances of people being at the Club who don’t belong at the Club or don’t have permission to be there.