Jan 012016
 

Gerard Send Beer2

No, it wasn’t a cigar explosion.  Gerard ‘Fireball’ Pfeffer spent part of New Year’s Eve at the hospital after an incident at his place on Lewis & Clark.  Apparently his bonfire making skills leave something to be desired. Where’s Ranger Rick when you need him? 

Fireball wasn’t satisfied with his arsonistic skills in making a bonfire. The fire was petering out and the always helpful Fireball had the brilliant idea to add an accelerant to the bonfire to coax it along.  Accelerant of choice: gasoline.  Fireball’s reflexes weren’t as good as they were when he was a younger man, so guess what happened?

POOF!  While it was way too late to burn his hair off it did scorch his head a bit.  He drove himself to a hospital near his home in St. Peters where he was treated for his injuries.  He is expected to make a full recovery. 

Stay tuned for more Adventures of Fireball Pfeffer!

 Posted by at 9:59 am

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)

(required)