- New Entry system and alarm are installed and operational. Your old key fob will no longer work. If you don’t have a new key or don’t know how to operate the system contact Dave Heacock ASAP.
- Progressive Dinner is in the works
- Mouse Races have been postponed
- Helium: We need it before St. Pat’s Party
- Horseshoe Pits: Rick relocated them and re-did them They look great!
- Work Weekend: We’ve set aside the weekend of February 25 & 26 to work on the trees and a few other miscellaneous things that need to be done around the Club. How does 10 am sound?
- The Board will meet at 6:30 on meeting nights in a closed session to work on agenda and discuss any special topics.
- Make A Wish Dance Feb 25 – Mike Green informed us of the event. Fried chicken, beer and soda plus raffles and a live band at VFW Hall in Collinsville for $15 ($20 at door). Contact Mike for details.
- Glutton Old Boys have requested April 11 and Jul 18 for GOB days at the club.
- July Board meeting will take place on Thursday, July 5 due to the holiday.
- Air Filters: We’re looking for a couple new clean air filters for the club. We also wondering what happened to the two we used to have.
- We have a new wireless microphone system that worked very well at the Trivia Night.
New Board of Directors: Mike Green, Glen Morris, Mike Mathews, Al Karniski, Gary Rowberry, Jon Heacock, Kurt Mirth, Alternate: Dave Heacock
New Club Officers: President: Larry Green, Vice President: Dan Murphy, Secretary: Kevin McCauley, Treasurer: Mike Mathews, Sgt. At Arms:, Dave Heacock, Social Coordinator: Kevin McCauley, Orientation Officers: Gary Rowberry and Al Karniski