The next membership meeting will take place on Friday, January 20, 2012 commencing at 7:20 pm sharp.
On the agenda:
- Honorary Members: The Board will submit for approval a change in the description of Honorary Members in the By-Laws that will give Honorary Members the same rights as Resident members.
- Reservation Policy changes: The Board approved the following changes which will take place at the January meeting.:
- When the reservation drawing takes place all the names will be placed in a container and that all available dates in the year be available to the first person who’s name is drawn. We’re eliminating the draw for every month. In other words, if your name is drawn you get your pick of any dates through the year.
- If you transfer your date (from May – Sept) to another person who didn’t receive a date, there will be a $50 Transfer Fee payable to the club (by the person making the reservation)
- The $75 reservation fee and the $50 refundable clean-up fee are still applicable and these fees must be paid at the time of the reservation.
- Also discussed (but not passed) was the idea that if you received a reservation one year’s January membership meeting you could not get a reservation at the next year’s January membership meeting.
- Election of new officers
- Voting on New Members: Andy Green has been recommended for Resident membership (from Associate)