Notes from the Board meeting of Wednesday, March 2, 2011.
- Bob Combest dropped from membership.
- Bill changer is now working on the soda machine.
- Trivia Night was our best ever. Thanks to all who worked it.
- Mouse Races was our best ever. Congrats to the rats that put this on. Another one in June.
- Living/Trophy room floor: Old carpet and floor were removed. Should we put in carpet or tile? Cost would be about the same. Those present chose tile.
- New 42” HD TV in the barroom is hooked up. Rick Drezek has a stand or bracket for it that we can use.
- Surveillance system will be re-installed.
- Beer machine lights: Board voted to spend up to $40 to fix the light in the beer machine.
- Reservations: John Lee and Gerard swapped reservation dates.
- Poker Tournament April 15th Doors open 6:30 – Play begins at 7. $55 buy in.
- Membership meeting set for Friday, April 22 at 7:22 pm.
- St. Pat’s Party March 12 – 12 pm – ? $5 PP. Bring a dish to share and BYOB
- Mouse Races June 11 – Details coming soon!
- G.O.B. Gathering: The Glutton Old Boys will meet at the Club on Thursdays, May 12th and July 21 to watch a Cardinal game and recollect old times. All guys welcome.
- Float Trip – Labor Day weekend at Huzah Valley Resort. Reservations 800–367–4516
- Progressive Dinner coming this fall. St. Charles area. More info this summer.